It is common practice for Software Licensees to request Escrow as part of contract negotiations when licensing their important software applications because Escrow supports the licence and protects their investment.
Historically, different software applications and different clients each had to be covered by using individual agreements, each with a set-up fee, increasing the administration and driving up the Escrow cost.
SES’s Master Multi Licensee Agreement is very different. Rather than having to set up a separate contract for each software product or client, SES work with each Software Vendor to create a template agreement that can cover all clients and any software product.
The Vendor is able to control release events, consolidate agreements and reduce administration so providing much greater flexibility.
The Vendor can deposit for each individual client or across a group of clients so ensuring that all clients present and future, can have their version of the product protected under a single agreement with one annual fee.
Benefits of setting up a Master Multi Licensee Agreement include:
- One agreement for the lifetime of your business.
- Protects all clients using all versions of all your applications.
- Bespoke agreements to meet your organisation’s requirements.
- Control of all release events.
- Consolidate all your Escrow protection under a single agreement – reducing administration.
- Eliminate setup fees on future Escrow agreements.
- Minimize Escrow negotiations.
- Provides an added value service to existing clients negotiations and can be used as part of a USP with prospective clients.
- Single invoicing process, reducing your administration costs.
If you would like to find out more about our industry leading aster Multi Licensee Agreements, please use the form below to get in touch and one of our specialists will get back to you within one business day.
If you found this article useful and interesting, please follow our blog and you will be notified as soon as we publish new content.
Find us at:
Call us on:
+44 (0) 161 488 1400